MZA are a leading telecoms & IT analyst firm delivering insight and analysis into past and future trends within the communications market place. With more than 20 years experience of Telecoms and IT markets and extensive industry contacts and clients, MZA is perfectly positioned to support your needs in respect of accurate and insightful industry analysis.
We provide granular analysis of both enterprise and consumer communications market opportunities within the Telecoms and IT analysis area. This analysis provides insight on the complete market situation from pricing, through market opportunity, market value, competitor shares and distribution channel structure.
Our research and analysis is backed up by the extensive programme of face to face and telephone interviews we conduct not just at a global level but importantly at a regional and country level.
With a blue chip client list, we are supporting many of the leading vendors, service providers, channels and consultants active in the market.
MZA offers expertise through multiclient and bespoke/adhoc consulting services and analysis in the areas of both business/enterprise and consumer communications.
Our analysis of business/enterprise communications solutions includes: PBX/IP PBX, Business telephony platforms, call centre/contact centre, enterprise mobility, cordless PBX, VoWLAN, unified communications, enterprise IM, audio conferencing, video conferencing, web conferencing, voicemail and unified messaging.
In 2013 the new Global Hosted/Cloud Telephony service was added which examines the uptake of private and public hosted telephony solutions. In 2015 further new module added "Business Communications Terminals" which examines the relative growth and performance for proprietary digital and IP telephones vs non proprietary SIP telephones.
Our analysis of consumer communications markets has included corded telephones, answering machines, teltams, isdn phones, fixed line progression, cordless telephones (encompassing analogue, 2.4 GHz, 5.8 GHz, DECT, PHS).
Recent research outputs include:
- Q4 2015 PBX/UC Call Control Market and Vendor Performance
- UC Applications - Market and Vendor Performance 2013 to 2015
- PBX/UC Call Control Forecasts to 2020
- PBX/UC Call Control Distribution Channel Analysis
- Contact Centre 2015 market and vendor performance
- DECT/VoWLAN/PHS/900 MHz Wireless Multi-cellular solutions market and vendor performance 2013 to 2015
- DECT/VoWLAN/PHS Market Forecasts 2012 to 2020
- Hosted/Cloud Telephony - Historic and Forecast Analysis
- Global Business Terminals Analysis 2012 to 2020 (proprietary and non proprietary devices)