MZA are a leading telecoms & IT analyst firm delivering insight and analysis into past and future trends within the communications market place. With more than 20 years experience of these markets and extensive industry contacts and clients, MZA is perfectly positioned to support your needs in respect of accurate and insightful industry analysis.
We provide granular analysis of both enterprise and consumer communications market opportunities. This analysis provides insight on the complete market situation from pricing, through market opportunity, market value, competitor shares and distribution channel structure.
Our research and analysis is backed up by the a comprehensive methodology including an extensive programme of face to face and telephone interviews we conduct not just at a global level, but importantly at a regional and country level.
With a blue chip client list, we are supporting many of the leading vendors, service providers, channels and consultants active in the market.
MZA offers expertise through multiclient and bespoke/adhoc consulting services and analysis in the areas of both business/enterprise and consumer communications.
Our analysis of business/enterprise communications solutions includes: PBX/IP PBX, Business telephony platforms, call centre/contact centre, enterprise mobility, cordless PBX, VoWLAN, unified communications, enterprise IM, audio conferencing, video conferencing, web conferencing, voicemail and unified messaging and mobile and desktop UC clients.
In 2013 the new Global Hosted/Cloud Telephony service was added which examines the uptake of private and public hosted telephony solutions. In 2015 further new module added "Business Communications Terminals" which examines the relative growth and performance for proprietary digital and IP telephones vs non proprietary SIP telephones.
Consumer Communications Analysis - Covered until 2016
Our analysis of consumer communications markets has included corded telephones, answering machines, teltams, isdn phones, fixed line progression, cordless telephones (encompassing analogue, 2.4 GHz, 5.8 GHz, DECT, PHS). MZA no longer provides "off the shelf analysis on this area" but may be able to support bespoke consulting enquiries.
Recent research outputs include:
- Contact Centre As A Service - Updated Global and regional level historic and forecast analysis 2013 to 2021
- OnSite Voice Mobility - Updated Global, Regional and Country level Historic and Forecast Analysis 2013 to 2021
- OnSite Voice Mobility (DECT, VoWLAN, PHS, Other Digital) Global, regional and country level Market and Vendor Performance 1H 2016 v 1H 2015
- Q3 2016 Call Control (PBX/IP PBX) Global, regional and country level market and competitor performance
- Hosted/Cloud Business Telephony - Updated Regional and Country provider profiles
- Contact Centre - Updated Regional and Country level historic and forecast analysis 2013 to 2021
- 2016 Edition Hosted/Cloud Business Telephony Analysis - Updated historic and forecast analysis to 2021
- 2016 Edition Forecasts - Business Terminals Analyis (by technology) - Updated historic and forecast analysis to 2021
- 1H 2016 v 1H 2015 Contact Centre Market and Vendor Performance
- Q2 2016 PBX/UC Call Control Market and Vendor Performance
- Global Business Terminals Market - Market and Competitor Performance 2013 to 2015
- Call Control (PBX/IP PBX) Updated Base, Market and Value Forecasts to 2021
- UC Applications - Market and Vendor Performance 2013 to 2015
- PBX/UC Call Control Distribution Channel Analysis
- Contact Centre 2013 to 2015 market and vendor performance
- DECT/VoWLAN/PHS/900 MHz Wireless Multi-cellular solutions market and vendor performance 2013 to 2015