MZA's Consumer Cordless Phone analysis offers comprehensive evaluation of the current and future trends within demand for domestic and professional corded phones. Analysis is provided for 3 historic and 5 forecast years.
Topics of analysis include:
- Average end user price and ex-supplier progression by technology
- Installed base development by technology (base units v handsets)
- Market size development by technology (base units v handsets)
- Market value development by technology
- Competitor Market Shares by technology
- Analysis professional v consumer channel
Analysis is provided by market segment and by geography. A key trend within the consumer cordless phone market over recent years has been the increasing popularity of multi-handset packs (which ie. include 1 base station plus 2 handsets, 1 base station plus 3 handsets etc).
Product segments analysed include:
- Single handset solutions (1+1 units) by technology (analogue v DECT v "other digital" technologies)
- Multi-handset solutions (1 base station plus 2 handsets, 1 base station plus 3 handsets etc) by technology (analogue v DECT v "other digital" technologies)
- Consumer cordless phones with integrated answering machines
- Dual mode consumer cordless phones supporting both PSTN and VoIP connectivity
- Additional handset sales
Please Click Here to view information on geographic coverage for each region.
- Excel spreadsheet and pivot table analysis
- Supporting powerpoint analysis
- Shipment reviews
- Background data on economic, demographic and telephony indicators
- Access to MZA Enquiry Service
For further information or price quotations please Contact Us